Thursday 26 January 2012

About Becks

Well I have been told to right about myself as a part of my assessment in Uni so here goes...

As you may know my name is Rebecca Turner aka Becks. I’ve had this blog for a year now and I have only posted on it once (it’s time for change!). I am willing to blog about anything and anything just let me know what you would like me to blog about. I’m a very easy going person fun to be with and very mischievous; however, I can switch if I have to *adjusts halo*.

WHAT DO I LIKE?
I'm a very big fan of food. Cakes (red velvets to be exact). It tastes like heaven on earth. HUMMINGBIRD BAKERY in SOHO makes the best cakes ever!

I am also into music. Once I have figured out how to use this thing properly I will be posting some songs for you guys. I am also into taking pictures they make me happy (sad I know lol) but as time goes on I’ll be posting more pictures of me :D.


Writing about me is so difficult but I’ve tried my best :D (lol)




Basically I will write about whatever you want me to write about in my blog so please comment.

Follow me on twitter; @BecksTurner

No comments:

Post a Comment